Hi, everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful week.
I've just got back in Germany from my euro trip, as you've seen on my instagram. I had a wonderful trip and can not believe how fast time flew, that I am now back onto this bed, again. But Alhamdulillah, "Life is a Blessing" said someone I've just knew at my transit in Copenhagen Airport, while I was chilling alone in a cafe, on my way back from Rome to Germany. He was friendly and a smart guy, well he's a professor in Luxemburg obviously. It was really nice to know him and have a small talk during our waits for our flight with our juices in Copenhagen. I smiled right after I heard him saying it. That reminds me again to be more and more grateful for everything, enjoy every moment and appreciate little things more. Cause life is beautiful, life is a blessing 
 
 
Top